Terms & Conditions *
1. The warranty service support is only valid in Malaysia and subject to the Law of Malaysia.
2. This product warranty shall apply for manufacturing defect under household and domestic use only.
3. Warranty is valid for the product(s) purchased from Livinox Authorized dealer only.
4. Warranty card must be duly completed and returned to Livinox Malaysia Sdn Bhd by post or online registration at www.livinox.my within 30 days from the date of purchase.
5. Warranty card is not transferable and not replaceable in the event of any loss.
6. Warranty card and original proof of purchase shall be presented when servicing is required. Livinox Malaysia Sdn Bhd and service center reserved the rights to charge or refuse warranty service if customer fail to present valid warranty card and original proof of purchase.
7. This warranty will be void or warranty service will be charges even within the warranty period if any of the following events,
a.) If the serial number of product(s) has been defaced, destroyed or removed
b.) The product(s) has been tampered with, subject to misuse, negligence and damage while in transit or damaged at customer site.
c.) Product has not been installed or operated in accordance with the operating or instruction manual
d.) The product has undergone repair, modification, or has been dismantled by unauthorized personnel.
e.) Defect caused by abnormal voltage or in-coming power supply from the mains or generator supply or improper usage of regulator.
f.) Defect/Losses caused by acts of God, civil war, failure to obtain spare parts, strikes, lockouts, fire explosion, attack of household pests, natural disaster, lightning, flood, pollution or any cause beyond the control of the Livinox Malaysia Sdn Bhd
g.) Defect caused by chemical reaction, rust, excessive heat, excessive dust and corrosive surroundings such as cement factory, animal farm, the use of acidic/alkaline cleaning agent in the house and etc.
h.) Component parts which require replacement in the ordinary course of use due to normal wear and tear by reasons of their characteristic, including accessories.
i.) External appearance parts which include cabinet and joints against damages, scratches and ageing.
j.) Routine service maintenance are chargeable to customer and not covered under warranty support.
8. Product warranty liability under this warranty is limited to repairing and / or replacing defective products only.¬ The warranty does not cover any losses and damages caused directly or indirectly by the products.
9. Please understand that it may take a longer time to repair the product when the required part(s) is/are subject to import restrictions and availability of part(s).
10. The warranty is against defective parts and manufacturing fault only. Livinox Malaysia Sdn Bhd shall at sole discretion either repair the product or replace it with the equivalent product. Livinox Malaysia Sdn Bhd may use new and/or reconditioned parts made by various manufacturers in performing warranty. In the case of repair or replacement, Livinox Malaysia Sdn Bhd shall own all the parts removed from the product.
Livinox Malaysia Sdn Bhd reserved the rights to change existing terms and condition without prior notice.
I hereby agreed, acknowledged and consented to Livinox Malaysia Sdn Bhd and their business partners to collect, to use and to process my personal data (as defined in the Personal Data Protection Act) for warranty, sales, service and marketing purpose.